Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Breakfast Place

This morning I spontaneously suggested to Jeff that we go to Bread and Ink for Breakfast. Thankfully, he thought that was a great idea! We usually go on special occasions like Birthdays and monthly anniversaries. And because we didn't go out to eat on our anniversary this month, we thought we should celebrate my going to California... a last hurrah together if you will. We love this restaurant because of its commitment to using delicious local foods and the atmosphere is fantastic.

Sarah and Jeff @ Bread and Ink!


I got a Citrus Avocado Salad and Jeff got Asparagus Risotto. MMMMmmmmm! We also decided on 2 desserts. Coffee Ice cream (the best I'd ever had) and this Cassatta lemon cake with chocolate ganache frosting (we are saving it for after dinner tonight-can't wait). Money well spent!

We also window shopped on Hawthorne street, which is one of the neatest places to do so.

No comments: