The Happiness Project
The Female Brain
In Defense of Food
The History of Happiness
Living the Simple Life
Food Rules
Jeff has the next two days off which will be nice for him to catch up on sleep since he's been waking up at 4:30 each morning to get to work by 6:00 am for doing go backs at Winco. We've been trying to go to bed early each night but somehow we find ourselves in bed by 9:30 or later which definitely does not allow for ample sleep.
Jeff having two days off also means our car will be available so I can finally go grocery shopping. I have a new favorite kind of cookie to make from scratch... its chewy oatmeal chocolate chip with pecans and almonds. We didn't have enough butter to make the full batch (3 1/2 dozen), so I made only 25 cookies instead. But they turned out deliciously and to my dismay have already disappeared. Hopefully these next cookies will turn out just as well.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pecan and Almond Cookies